This eBook is Delivered Electronically By Digital Download
Here's the fun and easy way to start building circuits for your projects
Have you ever wanted to build your own electronic device? Put together a thermostat or an in-line fuse, or repair a microphone cable? This is the book for you! Inside you'll find the tools and techniques you need to build circuits, with illustrated, step-by-step directions to help accomplish tasks and complete projects.
As you accomplish the tasks throughout the book, you'll construct many projects while learning the key circuitbuilding principles and techniques. Find out about measuring and testing, maintenance and troubleshooting, cables, connectors, how to test your stuff, and more.
- Stuff You Need to Know
- The tools you need and how to use them
- How to make sense of schematics and printed circuit boards
- Basic techniques for creating any circuit
- How to make and repair cables and connectors
- Testing and maintenance procedures
Title: Circuitbuilding Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
Author: H. Ward Silver